Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Ridgefield Park, NJ is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Emmanuel Ochoa - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
seeking currently licensed applicants only
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none